Why do our clients hire us to handle their pipeline inspection and construction management needs?
They want experience.
Not just years of experience. A broad range of experience in looking at the bigger picture. Specialists that ensure the details are dealt with.
Our clients want communication.
- Daily progress reports with just the right amount of detail.
- Alerts to anything that may impact budget, safety or the deadline.
- Periodic summary reports
- Post-project documentation including:
- As-builts drawn with CAD software and input from GPS.
- One of the most accurate GPS systems available. You know where your equipment is.
- Material Test Reports in a searchable electronic format.
- "Job Book" which includes the details needed to support you in the event of a DOT audit
Our clients want a proven system for managing their construction project.
- Permitting to post-construction facilities management.
- Pipeline construction inspection and project management.
- Compressor station construction inspection and project management.
Pipeline vs. Compressor Station Project Construction Management
We know some people question whether or not a good pipeline construction company can also do compressor station construction. Or whether the reverse is true. The key is in the management - our experience helps us select the right people to have on a given project, recognizing that each type requires many of their own specialists. GR Construction Management has the experience to know who is a best fit by project type.
List of Services
Need a company to handle your entire project or just parts of it? We can manage your pipeline or compressor station construction project from start to finish. We also offer a comprehensive list of services so that you can select just the services you need.
- Right of Way Route Selection - We understand that the shortest distance between two points may not be a straight line. With onsite observation and consultation working with survey, environmental and your landman we'll help shorten the project.
- Permitting - We can obtain your local, state, and federal permits.
- Pre-Construction Bid Process
- Bidding - Accurate bidding comes from accurate detail. We can produce a detailed scope of work for bidding purposes.
- Reviewing drawings for construction needs
- Assistance in bid meetings and review of bids for recommendations
- Inspections - We can supply individual inspectors for specific assignments.
- Pipeline inspectors
- Welding inspectors
- Instrumentation and Electrical (I&E) inspectors
- Compressor staion inspectors
- Utility inspectors
- Chief Inspectors with a complete crew for larger projects.
- Pressure Testing (Hydrotesting) Hydrostatic and Pneumatic For more information go to our Pipeline Hydrotest Information Page.
- Line filling
- Surveying - Utilizing state-of-the-art GPS survey equipment our experienced, certified surveyors can create one of the most accurate survey reports in the industry.
- We use CAD technology to develop the best as-built for tracking purposes to meet regulatory standards.
- Our survey crews work directly with the inspections staff to keep accurate as-built information.
- Line Locating - We can locate existing lines for peace of mind and for safe excavation. We link this information to our GPS equipment for mapping of your older lines.
- Asset Management - We maintain your project records:
- Material Test Report (MTR) tracking via electronic scanning and searchable database.
- Project cost tracking and reporting.
- Post-Construction Operations - We can assist you in post construction operations of both your pipeline and your construction station until your staff is ready.
- Consulting - GR Construction Management provides critical consulting services for every phase of construction development. Our team of professionals works with you in the following areas:
- Bid Phase Management
- Cost Estimating & Evaluations
- Construction Design Reviews
- Inspection and Quality Assurance
- Change Order Analysis
To download a PDF flyer about hydrotesting click here.